Fairfield Glade, TN Resort?

Your chance to share the knowledge! Review, rate, and share your opinions or comments about Tennessee golf courses.

Moderator: golfgoob7

Fairfield Glade, TN Resort?

Postby smashdn » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 am

@golfgoob7

Was reading something online just now that mentioned Stonehenge Golf Club in Fairfield Glade, TN. It was the first I had heard about it and got to doing some digging.

Best I can tell it is a golf resort area on the plateau with five courses. Have you ever played any of the courses? Know anything about them?
smashdn
Pro Poster

Re: Fairfield Glade, TN Resort?

Postby golfgoob7 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Dan,

I have played Stonehenge a couple of times. From what I remember, it was a nice course. It has bent fairways and I remember the fairways being wet, even in dry times. I have heard that its not in good shape right now. You can read about it on golf wrx. I haven't played any of the other courses. You used to have to stay there to play the other courses but I'm not sure about it now. I've always heard they were nice but short courses compared to Stonehenge. I think if you look through the Tennessee section, there was a guy on here that had golf package info.
Garrett-Someone come to TN and play some golf with me.
golfgoob7
Semi-Pro Poster

Re: Fairfield Glade, TN Resort?

Postby stammalammy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:10 pm

We went down there several years ago. Courses were nice from what I remember, Stonehenge seemed like the "signature" course and was the nicest of the bunch but also was quite an upcharge to play. It had a stretch of 3 awesome holes out near a lake.

The other thing that was nice for a guys trip was the townhouse/condos were very spacious and seemed to be setup for golf groups. Weren't overly nice but were fine and had plenty of space to hangout, play cards and such.

We always got the budget route for golf trips with my group having varying levels of income. Just play as much golf as we can while enjoying company and adult beverages.
"You can't believe all the quotes you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln
stammalammy
Semi-Pro Poster

Return to Tennessee Course Reviews