[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golf Kentucky Links • View topic - The Bots have taken over again!

The Bots have taken over again!

Anything and Everything ... with in reason. Good place to find a foursome or if you're not sure where to post.

The Bots have taken over again!

Postby A-Dub » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:55 am

It's getting out of hand....
A-Dub
Champions Tour Poster

Re: The Bots have taken over again!

Postby A-Dub » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:34 am

Have we given up the site? Stammalammy? Anyone?
A-Dub
Champions Tour Poster

Postby golfer1155 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm

It appears to me we have forsaken this site. I really hate that as I have met and played golf with some pretty good guys here. It appears you and I may be the only one checking this site.
golfer1155
Veteran Poster

Postby smashdn » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Sorry, I was keeping them cleaned up as best I could but I really have to do it from a desktop and not a phone. It takes quite a few clicks to ban them, the ip and an email if they provide it.

Give me a week or so and I will clean it all back up. I have had some things go down in my life in the last month that have kept me off of the site and unfortunately of the course as well.

-Daniel
smashdn
Pro Poster

Postby BigVMan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 pm

As I said in a post a while back...this site is dying, if not already dead, and it's a sad thing. Went through this same thing with a softball site a while back, and it was a LOT bigger than this site, it's still "active" with no traffic. It's kind of spooky and surreal in a way when I go to it just to see if an oldtimer I knew might have tried posting something. I wish we could build this site back up before it disappears but I'm at a loss of how to do it.
BigVMan
Semi-Pro Poster

Postby smashdn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 pm

I have attempted to clean this place up some tonight. The Rules Forum is absolutely ate up at the moment so it will have to wait.

The KY and IN courses sub forums should be clean.

My suggestion for growing it is just go to one of those business cards for free websites and print up some cards advertising the forums and drop a few at the courses we frequent. This site is pretty good when folks are active on it.

Does it show up when you google KY Golf?
smashdn
Pro Poster

Postby smashdn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Now then...

We are squeaky clean for the time being.

@pygkids if you got banned it was an error on my part. You got caught in the crossfire and I am sorry.

Anybody else reading this that is trying to get a username, when you do it would be great if you would shoot me a pm so I know you aren't a spammer.
smashdn
Pro Poster

Postby stammalammy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Sorry guys, I'll try to update the software and see what changes I can get in place. Smash has done a pretty damn good job keeping the crap cleared with my sporadic checking in.
"You can't believe all the quotes you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln
stammalammy
Semi-Pro Poster

Postby brofuqua » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:50 pm

BigVman....Do you want me to go back to shenanigans again. That's really the height of this site.
I haven't posted anything this year because I tore my left biceps tendon back in February. Surgery was in May. I have a few more months of rehab before I can play again.
There's a pic of it on the Facebook page, also pics from my Hilton Head trip to see my Dad. That was planned before the injury. I had to caddie for my son when they played the course he works at, Belfair :cry:
2 Quail Chase Mens League Championships.
2 1st place trophys
2 for 2,retired undefeated

brofuqua
Champions Tour Poster

Postby brofuqua » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:05 pm

2 Quail Chase Mens League Championships.
2 1st place trophys
2 for 2,retired undefeated

brofuqua
Champions Tour Poster

Postby stammalammy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Ouch man, that's brutal. Once its healed maybe you'll magically gain some yardage
"You can't believe all the quotes you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln
stammalammy
Semi-Pro Poster

Return to General and/or Off-Topic