[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golf Kentucky Links • View topic - http://www.golfclevelandohio.com/G2003-main.htm

http://www.golfclevelandohio.com/G2003-main.htm

Have a tip or a great golf website to share put them here. Also a great place to get some help with your game.

Postby wilma » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:45 am

Now Dan;

"Of course, if you make it all the way down to Murray, might as well get down to Paris, TN and play the well known course there (can't think of the name of it right now, but I'm sure you know Ron). "

You were trying to get a rise from ME, weren't you? :wink:

And if you are out that way and do NOT stop there; the more fool you! Not evem Mineral Mound is in the same league as a layout. A must!

Doug
wilma
Champions Tour Poster

Postby brofuqua » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:34 am

2 Quail Chase Mens League Championships.
2 1st place trophys
2 for 2,retired undefeated

brofuqua
Champions Tour Poster

Postby wilma » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:24 am

wilma
Champions Tour Poster

Postby brofuqua » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:31 pm

2 Quail Chase Mens League Championships.
2 1st place trophys
2 for 2,retired undefeated

brofuqua
Champions Tour Poster

Postby sdroy1968 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:39 am

sdroy1968
Semi-Pro Poster

Postby wilma » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:11 pm

"....Moe and I discussed this the other day. We're meeting you for a round at Eagle Ridge for sure this year. I really want to see how much you enjoy losing balls or "ass kicking" in person. I'll be publishing the results too! I'm setting the over/under at 14. ......"

Ron;

Good guess, I would say. Last time we played I lost less than that, 1st time quite a few MORE! The question is: By what 'rules' shall we play. On a day where few players are on the course [common at ER], Joe and I often take lotsa mulligans/do-overs. Are you gonna expect me to belt several into the woods before I drop it at the quessimated exit point? I am interested mainly because if you wager on lost golf balls, you will have some interest in how many opportunities I will have to lose them, obviously.

What tee must is use :P . If I am deep rough, do I 'fluff', drop, or [God Forbid] play it as it lies?

I forsee some lively discussions about 'rules' from nervous gamblers.

On the other hand, since ER is rarely busy, we can certainly take our time. Generally doesn't take us more than 4.5hrs to do ER, but with two more, and nice relaxxed 5.5 hr round is reasonable, wouldn't you say?

Doug

Postscript: We ARE still on, aren't we? Ron? Hey RON? :wink:
wilma
Champions Tour Poster

Previous

Return to Golf Tips / Golf Websites