[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golf Kentucky Links • View topic - Kentucky Lung Association golf book

Kentucky Lung Association golf book

Have a tip or a great golf website to share put them here. Also a great place to get some help with your game.

Kentucky Lung Association golf book

Postby beebs4201 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:02 pm

I was a little disappointed with the lung book for this year. Some of the prices for the individual courses really sky rocketed. Lafayette is $40 with the book...that is 60% higher than last year. I like Lafayette and everything but I will not be paying $40 to make that drive. A few other courses went up as well.
beebs4201
Veteran Poster

Error in the book . . .

Postby chrislafayette » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 am

chrislafayette
Newbie Poster

Re: Kentucky Lung Association golf book

Postby Cherylpra » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:14 am

Hi!

There is a golf club in our school, they generally conduct essay writing competition each year,this year likewise they declared essay topic as "Le gents in golf" . I was the champ for the most recent years essay rivalry. This year also I need to stay with my trophy. Would anyone be able to please assist me with suggesting a best legend. My uncle proposed that it is ideal to take recommendation from this discussion or , I had pick the first choice as your gathering. :P
Cherylpra
Newbie Poster

Re: Kentucky Lung Association golf book

Postby A-Dub » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 pm

It's funny we got hit with the bot on this thread. I heard this weekend they are doing away with the Lung book. Apparently the profits had gotten to be minimal due to competition, printing costs, Golfnow, etc. This thing has been around as long as I can remember. They probably should have gone digital in some way. I am sure it wasnt cheap printing up those books and gathering the rates to use from courses prior to printing. I'm sure its an undertaking on a pretty small staff.
A-Dub
Champions Tour Poster

Return to Golf Tips / Golf Websites