Heritage Hill - current conditions?

Your chance to share the knowledge! Review, rate, and share your opinions or comments about Kentucky golf courses.

Re: Heritage Hill - current conditions?

Postby A-Dub » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Yes, I believe that is true. However, this site has had so many different things happen over the years. At one point they talked about putting a factory in that would actually have affected some holes out there. There have been multiple things happen out there. My belief is that after the laws Bevin has passed in regards to union workers, the owner of this land may believe with its proximity to Louisville that someone may want to come in and put in some sort of factory or development. I did read that they aren't limiting the sale to any certain type of zoning. There was a several million price tag on the land as well. I don't remember the exact number.
A-Dub
Champions Tour Poster

Postby Docugs » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Price is 3.9 million, it works out to 5500 or so an acre. The company that has the listing says it's being offered to home developers, or people wanting a home with a lot of land. It's zoned R3. If you look at the map that's shown it looks like the HH sits right in the middle of the unused land. I don't think you could put anything but homes on that remaining land. I believe those areas are some pretty extreme areas of the property. If you didn't want a golf course, you could get rid of it and build homes with small mixed use restaurants, but that would be it probably. Too many homes there for anything else. I could see you spending lots of time in court otherwise.
Docugs
Pro Poster

Postby beebs4201 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Just wanted to give a heads up that the back nine greens have been aerated and top dressed. Front nine is supposed to be done Monday. Shame as the front nine greens were perfect.
beebs4201
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Kentucky Course Reviews